Who We Are
The New Jersey Division for Marriage and Family Therapy-Independent Affiliate, (NJAMFT-IA) is a leader in marriage and family therapy. The primary goal of the division is to support the professional development of providers of systemic and relational therapy for families, couples, and individuals.
- Promotes the highest quality of care
- Promotes education and research in marriage and family therapy
- Advances and represents the profession
- Addresses the professional needs of our members
- Provides mental health awareness and services to the community
Why Choose a Marriage and Family Therapist?
Research continues to demonstrate the effectiveness of marriage and family therapy in treating the full range of mental and emotional disorders and health problems. Click on “FAQ” below to view our specialties.
Our Workshops and Conference
All workshops are approved for CEUs for MFTs and, unless otherwise noted, LPCs and LCADCs.
Peruse Our Archived Newsletters
See what we’ve been up to and what we’re doing for MFTs in New Jersey